Thursday, July 31, 2008

My first Blahg

I titled my blog Crazy Insane or Insane Crazy. That should explain my life right now. Lets see... We are living out of suitcases and have been for a month now. We have no place to call "home". My husband doesn't have a job currently so we are living on the meager income the government gives those who are out of work (it ain't much let me tell you). But at least we have each other...

A crazy 3 year old who is constantly testing limits and currently giving up his daily naps.

An insane 1 year old who refuses to sleep without a boob in his mouth and even then still wakes up 10 times a night.

So that makes for a crazy Mom who has to function on little to no sleep.

And an insane husband who has to deal with a cranky, no sleeping wife, a cranky, no sleeping 3 year old and a cranky no sleeping 1 year old.

Hence the name Crazy Insane or Insane Crazy. You decide. But do it quick, before something changes as it inevitably does.

3 comments:

babyhellfire said...

My stress level rose just reading that. I hope you get settled really soon- and I love that you seem so cool,and strong about it all.
Love you title looks awesome.

Anonymous said...

I'm hoping everything works out! The boys are so darn cute!

babyhellfire said...

-- Tag your it--come see my TAGGED blog to understand.
forgive me :) please!

..figured you could use an excuse to blog me.